WE ARE A COMPANY WITH A VAST EXPERIENCE IN THE NONPROFIT WORLD
Margaret Delmont Sanchez, CEO for MagnifyFund, is an inspirational life and business coach who guides organizations, teams and individuals to realize their full potential. She is passionate about developing business relationships and monetizing brands. Using a hands-on approach honed over many years and successful outcomes, Margaret customizes her lectures, webinars, workshops and consulting to help clients determine their goals and discover the actions and attitudes to attain them. She has built foundations from the ground up providing strategies to ensure sustainable and successful operations. Her dedication to serving non-profit organizations includes building foundations from the ground up as well as assisting with strategic planning, marketing, fundraising events, development and restructuring.
Former clients: AARP, Hispanic Unity of Florida, America Developing Smiles, Fundación Agrolibano, BiiALab Worldwide Foundation, Global Peace Foundation, Latin American Presidential Mission, Fundaprocura, JGA Marketing, Rescate Venezuela, Latam Freedom and Development, , Citizens Council for Progress of the Americas, Trazando Espacios, Asociación Americana de Health Coaches Hispanos Inc.,Centro Cristiano para Las Naciones, ASEAM International, among others . President of the Hispanic Heritage Chamber of Commerce and Board member of the Spanish American League Against Discrimination.
MAGNIFYFUND PEER TO PEER FUNDRAISING
The importance of Internet for non-profit revenues is undeniable. Recent studies show online fundraising is growing year over year at more than 9% onetime online giving and much more for monthly donations. According to CharityNavigator.org 32% of on line giving increased in the past 2 years.
THE DIGITAL GIVING INDEX
Charity websites, charity portals, and social giving (peer-to-peer) websites analysis giving trends. Highlights include:
- Overall giving rose 3% from prior year.
- 31% of annual giving occurred in the month of December.
- 12% of annual giving occurs on the last 3 days of the year.
- Donations made on “Giving Tuesday” rose 148% from 2013.
- Income Donations: Giving on line grew 32% in 2015.
Source: Market share study by Charity Navigator
5.Email list size decreased by 2% in 2019. This followed modest growth in 2018 (6%) and 2017 (8%). Three sectors reported double-digit declines in list size in 2019: Health (down 18%), International (down 19%), and Hunger/Poverty (down 28%).
4. Nonprofits sent an average of 50 email messages per subscriber in 2019, a 2.1% decline in volume from the previous year. Fundraising appeals accounted for 22 of these messages on average, newsletters for 11, and advocacy messages 7. Wildlife/Animal Welfare nonprofits sent the highest volume of messages (81 messages, with 35 of those being fundraising messages). Health nonprofits sent the fewest, just 44 messages.
3. The email response rate for advocacy messages was 2.0%, up by 0.41% from 2018. An increase in open rate (up by 11% to 16.32%) and click-through rate (up by 6% to 2.77%) were balanced out by a slight decline in page completion rate (down by 4% to 73.53%).
2. Fundraising email response rate increased by 1% in 2019, to 0.05%. As with advocacy messaging, an increase in open rate (up by 9% to 17%) and click-through rate (up by 22% to 0.56%) were mostly offset by a decline in page completion rate (down by 19% to 11%).
1. For every 1,000 fundraising messages sent, nonprofits generated $45 in revenue. Rights nonprofits had the lowest revenue per 1,000 messages sent at $21, while Public Media nonprofits generated the highest return at $124 in revenue per 1,000 messages sent.
5. Overall online revenue increased by 10% in 2019. Hunger/Poverty nonprofits reported the largest year-over-year increase at 20%.
4. Revenue from monthly gifts increased by 22%, more than twice as fast as revenue from one-time gifts (8%). Monthly giving accounted for 17% of all online revenue in 2019.
3. The average nonprofit donor made 2.1 gifts and contributed $150 in 2019. Both are increases from 2018, when the average donor gave 2.0 times and contributed $149.
2. Email messaging accounted for 16% of all online revenue in 2019, down from 18% in 2018.
1. On average, 39% of donors who made an online gift to a nonprofit in 2018 made an online gift again to that nonprofit in 2019. The retention rate was 22% for donors who made their first gift in 2018, and 58% for repeat donors.
Source: Mr Benchmarks – https://www.mrbenchmarks.com/data/fundraising
WHAT WE DO
Nonprofits are constantly looking for solutions and often ask themselves:
Why they don’t get funded? Where do I find my donors? How can I bring more funds?
Nonprofits are confronting unnecessary fines, loss of their 501c3 status, lack of funding, running out of money, and exhaustion. Nonprofits need to understand how to operate to be successful.
Nonprofit 501C3’s Applications * Peer to Peer Fundraising * Fund Development Plans * Fundraising Classes * Board Training * Charitable Solicitations * Activate Dormant Organizations