WE ARE A COMPANY WITH A VAST EXPERIENCE IN THE NONPROFIT WORLD
Margaret Delmont Sanchez, CEO for MagnifyFund, is an inspirational life and business coach who guides organizations, teams and individuals to realize their full potential. She is passionate about developing business relationships and monetizing brands. Using a hands-on approach honed over many years and successful outcomes, Margaret customizes her lectures, webinars, workshops and consulting to help clients determine their goals and discover the actions and attitudes to attain them. She has built foundations from the ground up providing strategies to ensure sustainable and successful operations. Her dedication to serving non-profit organizations includes building foundations from the ground up as well as assisting with strategic planning, marketing, fundraising events, development and restructuring.
Former clients: AARP, Hispanic Unity of Florida, America Developing Smiles, Fundación Agrolibano, BiiALab Worldwide Foundation, Global Peace Foundation, Latin American Presidential Mission, Fundaprocura, JGA Marketing, Rescate Venezuela, Latam Freedom and Development, , Citizens Council for Progress of the Americas, Trazando Espacios, Asociación Americana de Health Coaches Hispanos Inc.,Centro Cristiano para Las Naciones, ASEAM International, among others . President of the Hispanic Heritage Chamber of Commerce and Board member of the Spanish American League Against Discrimination.
MARGARET DELMONT SANCHEZ – CEO OF MAGNIFYFUND
MAGNIFYFUND PEER TO PEER FUNDRAISING
The importance of Internet for non-profit revenues is undeniable. Recent studies show online fundraising is growing year over year at more than 9% onetime online giving and much more for monthly donations. According to CharityNavigator.org 32% of on line giving increased in the past 2 years
THE DIGITAL GIVING INDEX
Charity websites, charity portals, and social giving (peer-to-peer) websites analysis giving trends. Highlights include:
- Overall giving rose 3% from prior year.
- 31% of annual giving occurred in the month of December.
- 12% of annual giving occurs on the last 3 days of the year.
- Donations made on “Giving Tuesday” rose 148% from 2013.
- Income Donations: Giving on line grew 32% in 2015.
Source: Market share study by Charity Navigator
Source: COUNTDOWN: Fundraising Mr. Benchmarks 2020
5. Email list size decreased by 2% in 2019. This followed modest growth in 2018 (6%) and 2017 (8%). Three sectors reported double-digit declines in list size in 2019: Health (down 18%), International (down 19%), and Hunger/Poverty (down 28%).
4. Nonprofits sent an average of 50 email messages per subscriber in 2019, a 2.1% decline in volume from the previous year. Fundraising appeals accounted for 22 of these messages on average, newsletters for 11, and advocacy messages 7. Wildlife/Animal Welfare nonprofits sent the highest volume of messages (81 messages, with 35 of those being fundraising messages). Health nonprofits sent the fewest, just 44 messages.
3. The email response rate for advocacy messages was 2.0%, up by 0.41% from 2018. An increase in open rate (up by 11% to 16.32%) and click-through rate (up by 6% to 2.77%) were balanced out by a slight decline in page completion rate (down by 4% to 73.53%).
2. Fundraising email response rate increased by 1% in 2019, to 0.05%. As with advocacy messaging, an increase in open rate (up by 9% to 17%) and click-through rate (up by 22% to 0.56%) were mostly offset by a decline in page completion rate (down by 19% to 11%).
1. For every 1,000 fundraising messages sent, nonprofits generated $45 in revenue. Rights nonprofits had the lowest revenue per 1,000 messages sent at $21, while Public Media nonprofits generated the highest return at $124 in revenue per 1,000 messages sent.
5. Overall online revenue increased by 10% in 2019. Hunger/Poverty nonprofits reported the largest year-over-year increase at 20%.
4. Revenue from monthly gifts increased by 22%, more than twice as fast as revenue from one-time gifts (8%). Monthly giving accounted for 17% of all online revenue in 2019.
3. The average nonprofit donor made 2.1 gifts and contributed $150 in 2019. Both are increases from 2018, when the average donor gave 2.0 times and contributed $149.
2. Email messaging accounted for 16% of all online revenue in 2019, down from 18% in 2018.
1. On average, 39% of donors who made an online gift to a nonprofit in 2018 made an online gift again to that nonprofit in 2019. The retention rate was 22% for donors who made their first gift in 2018, and 58% for repeat donors.
COUNTDOWN: Email Messaging Mr. Benchmarks 2020
Source: Mr Benchmarks – https://www.mrbenchmarks.com/data/fundraising
WHAT WE DO
Nonprofits are constantly looking for solutions and often ask themselves:
Why they don’t get funded? Where do I find my donors? How can I bring more funds?
Nonprofits are confronting unnecessary fines, loss of their 501c3 status, lack of funding, running out of money, and exhaustion. Nonprofits need to understand how to operate to be successful.
Nonprofit 501C3’s Applications * Peer to Peer Fundraising * Fund Development Plans * Fundraising Classes * Board Training * Charitable Solicitations * Activate Dormant Organizations
Magnify Funds has helped us become a sustainable non-profit organization. With Magnify’s knowledge and counseling, they assist us organizing events and setting up or policy and procedures. Providing always a kind and heartwarming environment, Magnify fund has always encourage our foundation to accomplish our goals and helps us walk through the path. Thank you!
Victoria AsuajeCavalia Stables Foundation Executive Director
The main benefit that we derived from MagnifyFund services was the ability to develop a general framework for looking at our donor network and identifying opportunities to further engage active donors or reengage donors that we have lost over time to attrition. This has revolutionized our entire fundraising approach and really helped us maximize fundraising ROI by focusing on the more efficient areas of retention and referral.
Jorge H. GonzalezBeacon of Hope (President-Co-Founder of Beacon of Hope) – Executive Director
As Regional Representative in Latin America for the Global Peace Foundation and the Latin American Presidential Mission I have been highly satisfied with the professional services provided to us by the bilingual consulting firm, MagnifyFund. At the beginning of 2017, I tasked the company with laying the groundwork for opening an official GPF/LAPM chapter in the state of Florida. Since then, MagnifyFund has organized a number of high-level breakfast, lunch and dinner meetings as well as other private meetings with potential partners and sponsors. Setting up and successfully executing these meetings was not a small undertaking, and MagnifyFund has handled the details in an effective, organized and professional manner. Remarkably, in a very short time, MagnifyFund helped up to obtain several in-kind donations for a variety of meetings in Miami, plus a cash donation of US$ 25,000 to bring a group of former Latin American Heads of State to a trade and culture forum being held in Fort Lauderdale in the month of October 2017. In this way and others, MagnifyFund has helped us to speedly accomplish our objectives at minimum cost and substantially below our original budget projections.
Thomas Field Global Peace Foundation – Latin America Presidential Mission Director for Latin America http://misionpresidencial.com/ and https://www.globalpeace.org/
Margaret Delmont-Sanchez is a Non-Profit Guru. She knows the details of the non-profit world and has the first hand experience to help guide boards through the start-up and growth phases. We have seen first-hand her expertise in various roles leading non-profits in South Florida
Jorge HernandezGBS Group CFO & Director of Business Start-up Services
MagnifyFund has been a huge asset to the culture, equity, and bottom line of our firm. They helped us develop a solid foundation of relationships with business and community organizations, identified valuable new partnerships, and dramatically expanded the reach of our corporate social responsibility efforts –one of the defining values of our company.