The 2021 Aseam Serviam Fund
USA | Campaign #10121
Share This Campaign
$3,980 of $50,000 raised
SummaryTo incorporate Merici Academy´s former students, no matter where they live or their graduation year, with the school activities, working as one team, locally and internationally, with the Ursuline Sisters in order to offer the highest quality comprehensive and catholic education in order to prepare and guide the future women leaders for a better Venezuela.
- Support academic staff on technological devices and training in e-teaching and e-learnin.
- Increase the financial assistance program for Merici Academy´s families who request it.
- In Campo Rico, we need to improve the nutritional program for students, teachers and staff.
- Support the Ursuline Sisters in strengthening traditional social projects: At Merici Academy.
- Conclude what’s pending at Sister Carmelita’s Hall.
- Expand the missionary work of students and their families, under the guidance of SERVIAM.
- Assist the large Merici family in emergencies.